How to call EverBank: use the toll free number below to contact customer service for account help, bill pay, lost cards etc. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
EverBank Customer Service / Support
- Thank you for calling EverBank this call maybe recorded for quality assurance purposes.
- For telephone banking transactions, please press 1
- Good evening welcome to EverBank telephone banking center, for new account holders your initial telephone banking personal identification number is the last 4 digits of the primary account holders’ social security number.
- You may change this personal identification number by selecting option 5
- if you are calling from a touch tone phone press 1 now
- for checking or money market account information press 1
- for certificate of deposit account information press 2
- to transfer funds between accounts press 3
- for commercial loan account information press 4
- to change your telephone banking personal identification number press 5
- for ATM and Visa check card functions press 6
- to speak to a customer service representative press 0
- to end this call press 9 at any menu
- please make a selection
- for foreign currency account and precious medals offered through world markets or to reach EverTrade brokerage please press 2
- for a new EverBank account please press 3
- for one of our clients solution specialist about an existing checking money market or certificate of deposit account please press 4
- for credit cards please press 5
- for information on EverBank’s home financing solutions or to apply for a home loan please press 6
- for all other enquiries please press 0, again thank you for calling EverBank.