How to call PNC Bank: use the toll free number below to contact customer service for account help, bill pay, lost cards etc. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
hours: Monday – Friday: 7am to 10pm ET; Saturday – Sunday: 8am to 5pm ET
- Welcome to PNC Voice Banking.
- Para direcciones en la prensa española ocho.
- For the automated Main Menu, press Star 6.
- To access your personal accounts, press 1.
- To work with your checking, savings, CD, or IRA accounts, press 1.
- For telephone transfers or bill payment, press 2.
- For loan or line of credit accounts, press 3.
- For credit cards, press 4.
- For Business banking, press 2.
- For automated account information, press 1.
- For help with online banking, cashflow insight, Quicken, or Pinnacle, press 2.
- For new accounts or services, press 3.
- For remote deposit, treasury management, or merchant services, press 4.
- To speak with a business banking consultant, press 0 at any time.
- For online banking questions, press 3.
- For assistance with your Personal account, press 1.
- For assistance with your Business account, press 2.
- If you’re calling to report a lost or stolen card, press 4.
- To report a problem on your loan account, press 1.
- To report a lost or stolen card, or to report a card transaction problem, press 2.
- To report a problem on your checking, savings, or certificate of deposit accounts, press 3.
- For rates or to open a new account. Or check the status of a loan application, press 5.
- To apply for a loan, check the status of your loan application, or to open a deposit account, press 1.
- For loan or deposit information, press 2.
- If you’re a 3rd party calling for a loan pay off, or a PNC customer calling for check verification, press 6.
- To verify a customer’s check, press 1.
- To obtain a loan pay off, press 2.
- For branch hours or locations, or to reach other departments, press 7.
- For branch locations and hours, press 1.
- This information is also available on our website at PNC.com, for other departments, press 2.
- For insurance information, press 9.
- If you have questions about a letter, we sent you, press 1.
- If your calling about accidental death and dismember ship coverage, press 2.
- To get a quote about life insurance, press 3.
- If you’re calling about your coverage with Securian or Minnesota Life, press 4.
- If you’re a current member of Identity Protect Plus, press 5.
- To repeat this menu, press Star 7.
- Or to speak to a consultant, press 0.
Tech Support for Online Banking
- Thank you for calling PNC nline banking.
- To ensure the accuracy of our records, you may be prompted within PNC online banking to validate your contact information, such as address, phone number or email address.
For assistance with enrolling or logging into online banking, press 1.
- For assistance with online banking features and services, such as bill payment, phone transfer or mobile or text banking, press 2.
- For assistance with browser support, quicken or quick book, press 3,
- for all other inquiries, press 4.
- For automated account information using telephone banking, press 5.