How to call PayPal: dial the toll free number below to contact customer service for user support and get help with questions about your account. When you call PayPal, you will get a recorded phone menu, and will have to answer the questions below.
1-888-221-1161 (you’ll need to log in for a one time passcode)
hours:4:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday; 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday
- Thanks for calling PayPal
- This call, including conversations with you or any other person maybe recorded or monitored for quality purposes
- I see that you are calling from XXX-XXX-XXXX (callers phone number), should I use that number to look up your PayPal account?
- Ok for verification, enter or say the last 4 digits of the debit or credit card on your PayPal account, or say one moment
- If you need a minute to find the number on your account, just say one moment, or you can say “I dont know it”
- Caller: One moment
- Once you have found it, say continue or press the star key
- Caller: Continue
- All right, for verification press or say the last 4 digits of the credit card on your PayPal account, or say one moment
- XXXX (callers says last 4 digits)
- Thanks, you have an XXXXX balance (actual balance amount)
- Now in a couple of words tell me what your calling about?
- You can say things like:
- Was my payment received?
- Or, I cant access my account
- These are just examples
- So, tell me why you are calling?
- Caller: Was my payment received?
- Ok receiving money and payments…
- Which of these are you calling about?
- Payment status
- Missing payment
- A missing payment
- OK, payment status…
- Unclaimed payment
- Or, funds availability